Sunday, April 21, 2013

The apple doesn't fall far...

My Mom has a new project.  And some new little friends.  Parakeets!  She has gone bird crazy!!  She had birds when we were little.  A pair of Love Birds and some finches.  I remember helping her cut out the newspaper to put in the bottom of their cages.  She has caught the bird fever again.

This is Polly

This is Bird Island!
 Dad Created this great play area for Mom's Birds.  Isn't he handy.  These birds are a little bit spoiled!!  Mom is really enjoying it.  It's fun to see her enjoying it so much.  Plus the Grand kids really enjoy it too!

Hiding in their cage from all the kids.

All the birdies hanging out together.
Do you have a hobby?  Birds? Quilting?  Leave me a comment and tell me about your hobby.  I enjoy hearing about other people's insanity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment