Thursday, September 20, 2012

Reading at a school I love so much

Today I am going to read at my son and daughters school.  I love this school so incredibly much!!  I guess in order to trust the well being and education of your children to a group of people you must love the school, right?!  And I do.  I have no worries at all when I drop my kids off there each day.  I know that these teachers truly do love the kids and want them to be safe and succeed.

I am praying that I am able to help them raise lots of free books.  I have 7 more boxes of books being delivered (by my good looking) UPS man today.  And I think I picked out some great titles.  Have you ever wanted something to be a success so badly that it hurt?  The teachers all filled out wishlists and they picked amazing books.  Books with characters that I LOVE!  Books with characters that I know the kids will LOVE!

Today I am reading Jonathan James and the Whatif Monster by Michelle Nelson-Schmidt.  I adore her.  Check her out.  You will love her too.  I am also reading Gobble, Gobble Moo Tractor Book by Jez Alborough.  He's pretty amazing too.  I've met both of these authors in person and maybe that's why I feel the special connection with them. 

I will report back to you on how my reading went.  I can't wait!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment