Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Today's Cyber Time

In today's Cyber world do you follow anyone?  You know, like their blog or listen to a podcast.  After a while you feel like you know them.  You check in with them weekly (or daily) and after a while you know them. 

I have several podcasts that I really enjoy.  Almost anything by NPR, Mothcast, and This American Life.  Another of my favorites is Manic Mommies.  I think I've been listening to them a long time.  They have 317 episodes out.  Like watching your favorite tv show... after a while you know the "Characters".  You can relate with them.  It's almost like you're in the room with a glass of wine and visiting with them.  I have laughed out loud countless times while listening to these wonderful women.  They are smart, professional, successful, loving, hardworking and inspiring!


Please take the time to check them out.  You will enjoy them too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment