Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pure Elation - New Titles


This is seriously how I feel every time Usborne announces new titles.  Pure Elation!!  Serious!  I'm not kidding!  When I browse through the new titles I instantly think of You Guys!  "Oh! I know, Nolan will love this sticker book!" or "This Dinosaur book would be perfect for Camden!"  Plus I instantly make a mental list of the books I want for my own kids!!
View all the New Titles here!! 

Some of my New Favorites are:  
Build your own Spaceships Sticker Book!
Building your own Spaceships Sticker Book!
Secrets of the Apple Tree
Secrets of the Apple Tree
Sticker Dolly Dressing Ice Skaters
Sticker Dolly Dressing Ice Skaters
There are a ton of other great new titles available so be sure to check them out!!  I have already placed my order and I can't wait to get them to show you!!  

We have a ton of great new Holiday Titles.  I will be highlighting my favorites soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment