Friday, February 28, 2014

hump busting!

I have been busting my hump and makeing sure I have my things in line for the new Usborne Connect 4 Challenge.

Our Usborne Home Office offers us some amazing challenges to help get our businesses going and to reward us with fabulous prizes.  We have earned a 42" TV, an iPad2, and a free trip to Convention.

Here is what I am working on now:


I have completed the "Start Now to Earn More!" portion and the February Requirements.  I want the ENTIRE ENCHILADA!!  

On top of those cool things I earned the January Home Office Challenge I and II.  Yeah!  Who loves fun, free stuff!  Fun Flashlight and a Clock/Picture frame to put on my desk.  (I really need to clean my desk off!)

January Home Office Challenge I and II

AND February Home Office Challenge I and II.
A great wipe-clean book to add to my inventory and a $50.00 Land's End Gift Card for some new Logo Clothes!! :)  Some new Polo Shirts would be great!

Here is what I am working on for March.

  A $50.00 iTunes Card really floats my boat!  I want it! All of this just for selling the amazing books that I truly love!




No comments:

Post a Comment