Monday, December 10, 2012

Heartstrings

Maybe it's the season.  All the sappy Christmas songs I've been listening to.  The pictures from Christmas Past that I dug out when I decorated.  Maybe it's hormonal but I'm a sappy mess these days.  My heart is sitting softly on my sleeve.  I'm just a little bit more sensitive than I like these days.

I can't believe Christmas is two short weeks away.  We finally got snow this weekend.  I have to say I'm ok with snow.  A brown Christmas is no fun.  The kids have enjoyed it so much.  They were in and out of the house most of the weekend dragging wet snow pants and mittens in with them.  Times like this make me wish my dryer was on the main floor!!  They had such a good time. 

Here are some pictures from our house.  I didn't brave the outside yesterday until I was forced to. :)  Amanda had her dress rehearsal for Just for Kix Dance.  Her recital is next Sunday.

Out my front door.  There is Broadway.

 
Out my kitchen window overlooking the back yard.
I participated in a Craft Show in Gibbon, Minnesota, on December 1st.  It was a lovely day.  Beautiful outside, amazing food in the concession stand and a wonderful Santa.  It was a wonderful time.  Lots of Christmas shopping going on and great books went home with lots of Moms and Grandmas!!

 
Gibbon Fairfax Winthrop Elementary School


Ho, Ho, Ho!

Are there any good little girls and boys here?

Look there are some elves over on the left side!

I'm a Jolly ole soul!


And what would you like little boy?!

A little boy so excited to see Santa


Little girl playing with Wind-up Train!!!

Even Santa loves Usborne Books & More!!

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment