Monday, February 11, 2013

Busy Bee

I have been a busy little bee the last few days.  Sorry I was so absent from the blog.  Time just seems to get away from me so easily.

Last Weekend my Great Uncle passed away so on Monday I ducked out of work for a while and went to the funeral.  It was a wonderful service honoring a great man.  He had been in the Korean War and was rightly honored by the Color Guard.  The 21 Gun Salute and Taps always gets to me.  They show such respect and care for the family.  It was an honor to watch them present my Aunt and their kids with the flag.


This last week was Lutheran Schools Week at St. Paul's School.  This is always such a fun week for the kids.  Every day they get to dress up with a different theme.  Tuesday John and I went and had lunch with the kids.  It was crazy Hair and Clash day.

Lunch with Mom and Dad is always Fun!!
Lunch with Mom and Dad is always Fun!!

Enough with the Camera Mom!! Geeze!

Eating my Sloppy Joe!  No pickles please!!
Eating my Sloppy Joe!  No pickles please!!
 After lunch we hunt out in the Kindergarten Room and played Shoots and Ladders for a bit.  Always a good time hanging out in Mrs. Wolf's Room!! Amanda is so proud of her classroom and loves to show us around.  She loves going to school.

Shoots and Ladders in Mrs. Wolf's Kindergarten Classroom!
My Turn Daddy!!

Wednesday was Muffins with Mom Day and Friday was Donuts with Dad.  Everybody got in on the fun last week!!

We also are proud to announce we have a new driver in the family.  Nick passed his drivers license test on Thursday.  I can honestly say I have no worries about him driving.  He does an amazing job and is very mature about it.  So proud of the young man he has grown into.  I haven't gotten a chance to snap a picture of him with the car.  Don't worry... next time the opportunity comes I won't let it slip away!

Saturday was Bach Fest in New Ulm.  John and I weren't able to go out to the brewery for festivities but we were able to sneak out for a little while Saturday night.  There were several live bands downtown and the weather was beautiful out.  We walked downtown and got to visit with some great friends down there. It's always fun to sneak out for some time with my Husband.

Me and the Hubs
Me and the Hubs

Some one is singing with the Band!!
Some one is singing with the Band!!

No comments:

Post a Comment