Sunday, February 24, 2013

Changes at Work

I feel bad being so absent from my blog.  I really enjoy writing the posts but time has been really tight lately.

Last Monday I got a new boss.  I am very excited about what this new boss can do for our department.  She is very intelligent and has a lot of great experience.  Trucking experience.  This is huge for us!  Huge!

Today I went into work and moved my docking station, monitor, personal items, etc to a new desk.  This was hard because I like my old desk.  I like my neighbors.  It's close to the bathroom, water, and coffee pot.  It was centrally located and private.  My new desk is my upstairs, not as private but is near the computer room and bathroom.  It's close to the break room.  I don't really know any of the people I will sit by.    I went in to move my desk so I could do this at my pace without a ton of questions about why I was doing it.  I got settled and turned up the tunes.  I got my reports done and feel comfortable in my new digs.

New Desk and Area
New Desk and Area
We will see how things progress.  One day at a time, one foot in front of the other.  It will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment