Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ready, set, go!!!!!

I am packed and ready to leave for the Usborne 2013 convention!!  This is my 5th convention and I absolutely cannot wait to go!!

Going to convention puts a spark back in my business.  It ally lights a fire under my rear!!   I said to my husband yesterday "you do know I'll come back from Tulsa the Crazy Book Lady, right?!?"  His reply, "Yep. I know it always gets you recharged."

Recharged is such a great way to explain it.  I am so excited to spend time with my Ussie Buddies, see all the amazing new titles and hear all the great things.  There will be motivational speakers and leaders from Usborne there.  We will get to spend time with the home office and get to talk to Randall White, the CEO.

I will be posting lots of great pictures and video.  Be sure to check back for updates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment