Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Anniversary Usborne Books & More!!

Usborne_24th_Anniversary
 
 
In March we celebrate 24 years of Usborne Books & More.  I know you've heard me say it before but this truly is an AMAZING company!  We are working hard to provide quality made educational books for all children.  AND we are empowering women across the country. 

There are so many reasons to sell Usborne Books.  Honestly, my reasons change from time to time.  I call it my "Why".  "Why" I sell Usborne:
  • Sharing my love of reading
  • Help families receive free or discounted books for their children
  • Get out of the House and meet new people
  • Be part of an amazing team
  • Incentive Challenges - Earning 42" TV and iPad, Luxury Trips
  • Feeling Success and a job well done
  • Helping Grandmas shop for their Grandchildren
  • Finding that perfect book for children
  • teaching my children a good work ethic
  • Cash Compensation - Earning extra money for my family
I asked on Facebook last week what people would do with an extra $400 per month.  Overwhelmingly the response was "Bills".  By doing 1 home show each week you can easily overage $400.00 per month in additional income.  Our home shows average $400.00 in sales and with a 25% commission you receive $100.00 in cash.  Do you have to stop at 1 home show a week?  Absolutely not!  You can grow this as big or small as you want!  If you need $800.00 a month then you can do 8 shows per month/2 per week.   This might seem like a lot of work but realistically it isn't.  Each overage home show is 2-2 1/2 hours plus a little prep time before and after.  Can you imagine making $25-35 dollars per hour?!  Beats taking a shift at Wal-Mart or the local fast food place for minimum wage.

So... does any of this interest you?  Could one of the reasons above be your "why".  I would love to help you achieve your goals.  I am more than happy to answer your questions with absolutely no pressure.  Usborne Books and I are here to help you success. 

Feel free to send me a message on Facebook, an email or give me a call (507-217-1977), or stop me on the street with any questions!! More details are always available on my website: http://z2390.myubam.com/Join I'd love to visit and see if this works into your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment