Thursday, March 7, 2013

Siri doesn't do Knock Knock jokes


Hope you are all doing well.  I have been swamped with overall craziness these days.  I am settling into a routine with the new boss and my new desk.  We are all adjusting to each other.

March is a very busy month for the Crazy Book Lady.  Tonight I am excited to be involved with Ladies Night Out in Lake Crystal.  This is put together by Jenny Yost at Lake Crystal Area Rec Center.  It is a fun night!!  This is the 3rd year I've been involved and I look forward to it every year.

Tomorrow and Saturday I am involved in the Farm City Hub Club Agriculture Show.  This is another great event that helps to kick my spring into gear.  It's one of the first big "Outtings" of the year and everyone is eager to get out of the house.  I love meeting new people and seeing friends and acquaintances that I haven't seen in sometime.

Amanda and I have been working on Knock, Knock Jokes lately.  We have had a great time!  You can view all of them here
Here are the last 2.  Even Dad has gotten in on the fun.



 
Don't try asking Siri though.  She doesn't "do" knock-knock jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment