Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Birthday Boy


It was a very busy weekend at our house.  Jacob turned 9 last week so we had his birthday party with my Parents and our Siblings/Nieces/Nephews.  It was a great time.  I can't believe he's 9 already!  Wasn't he an infant yesterday?!?

My cute little 8 lb 13 1/2 oz infant

My 9 pound grown up little man

We ate, we visited, we watched and we sang. He had a great time and that made all the cleaning, baking, cooking, wrapping and more cleaning afterwards all worth it!!

Everyone needs a personalized License Plate!!


A Snuggly Rabbit Puppet

Blowing out all those candles!!
Happy Birthday Jacob!!  I'm so proud of the boy you have grown into.  You are so smart and caring.  I can't wait to see what the next 9 years has to hold for you.

I really enjoy watching the kids all play together.  All the running and laughing.  It all makes it worth it.  I hope they enjoy the time with their cousins like I did.  I remember all the fun at my birthday parties.  The ended up being like a big BBQ Party and were so much fun!!










No comments:

Post a Comment