Thursday, May 9, 2013

Honk if you love books!

I purchased some vinyl lettering for my van last fall.  I hesistated to put it on before the winter though.  My van sits outside most of the winter and I wanted to wait until Spring.

The BHH (Book Hauling Husband) helped me put on the first set of lettering.  It was pretty cold out the day we worked on it so only the back side is done at this point. 


BHH Pulling off the backing... There may (or may not) have been some cussing while this was going on. :)



Smooth it on with a credit card.



Revealing the lettering!!



I think it look fabulous!! 
Now the questions.... Should I put it on the two sides of the van as I originally planned to?  Is that too much?  Opinions please in the comments.

Honk if you love books and see my van!!

No comments:

Post a Comment