Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Is this week over yet?

It has been a crazy long week.  The kids don't have school Thursday and Friday this week.  I am so jealous!!  I wish I could have two extra days off.  Would I sit around watching tv and playing outside like these two will get to?  Nah.... probably not.  My to do list is really long right now.  I'm slowing checking them off as we go though.

It's really crazy how fast time flies and how it slips away from me so easily!!

I wanted to work on some Halloweek make and takes with the kids but it was such a beautiful night Tuesday night.  The kids wanted to play outside and I thought it was a great idea.  We have two Holland Lop Rabbits.  They are really sweet rabbits.  They get so excited when they go outside.  The next time they are outside playing I'll be sure to get a video.  Here are some pictures from their playtime.

Jacob and Amanda
Bun-Bun and Carmel
The Rabbits new play area!

 Jacob and Amanda will be showing these Rabbits for 4H in the Nicollet County Fair next year.  They are quite excited!

This coming Saturday I will be at the Bird Island, Minnesota Craft Show.  It is held at the Island Ballroom.  I love doing this craft show.  I get to see my friend Carol and lots of other fun people.  I'm really looking forward to it!  If you are in the area be sure to stop by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment