Monday, October 15, 2012

So many good things

We had an amazing weekend.  Saturday I was at the Sleepy Eye Medical Center's Women Expo.  This is the 3rd year I've participated in this event and it was great again.  It's so fun to hear the Ladies come up and tell me how much the children in their lives loved the books they bought last year and watch them select books for this year Christmas Gifts.   This was my second weekend using my Square Up Credit Card reader.  It is so slick! Today the money is being deposited into my account.  I highly recommend it!  I was able to meet so many nice people.  I'm looking forward to getting to know some of them better by helping them host homeshows and earning free books.

Saturday night we ended up getting my neices overnight.  They all had so much fun.  Thankfully they all get along great.

Sunday we went to Church in Nicollet at Trinity and then headed to Arlington for my Uncle Jim's 60th Birthday Party at Good Samaritan Nursing Home.  Some of his friends from High Island Creed Residence were able to join him.  He was in the best mood I've seen him in for a long time.  We played bingo, had an amazing meal and got to visit with family we hadn't seen in a while. 

 
Last night we did a little homework and went to bed early.  After a whirlwind weekend we all needed the extra rest!! 
Jacob and Amanda relaxing with the iPad.  Notice they are sitting next to each other and not fighting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment