Thursday, October 11, 2012

Monster of a good time!

Last night I went over to my friend Missy's house to hang out with my little friend Trevor.  He was so excited to see me and asked if I made his Sticker Dressing Spooky Book.  (Sorry Randall, I took the credit! He's 4 and I couldn't break his heart!!) 

He was so excited to show me how he had dressed the characters in the book.  His favorite was apparently the Swamp Monster!!  I should have video taped him showing me all the pages.  He did an amazing job dressing each monster and was excited to show me how much of the book he had left. 

Missy had bought this for a birthday gift for him the end of the month but he spied it early. :) Enjoy the pictures of him posing with his Spooky book!! Too fun!! Check out the inside of this book here!!


What a monkey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment