Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Reindeer Fun!

Our Monthly trainings are so important for me. They always get me pumped up again and remind me of the different area's of Usborne that are available for me to work with. It is always great to see my Supervisor and one of my best friends, Tracey too! She is an inspiration and I love working this with her. She has such a passion for Literacy and children.

We had a training meeting last night at Tracey's house.  Oh what fun!  I love getting together with these ladies and talking about our Usborne businesses.  We share success stories from our last events and home shows and support each other.  We help train the new consultants and remind each other of the things that we need to do to help grow our businesses and to continue to get wonderful books into children's hands.

I love our activity books.  I think it's great product knowledge to do a project from each book.  Each month I will be leading a craft/make-n-take project during our training meeting.  This time we worked on Reindeer.

Amanda and I sat down Sunday night and made some ourselves. She did an amazing job. Her cutting, tracing and drawing skills are really coming along. This crafty Mama is very proud.

Amanda cutting out her circle!
 

 A little bit of glue!!

Tracing so carefully!
 
Amanda's finished Reindeer!!
 
 
 These pictures were from the training meeting. Jessica and Leslie had a great time making the Reindeer. Jessica is quite the little artist!!
 
Bonnie working on her Antlers!
 
 
Sara having a great time while cutting out her Reindeer head!
 
 
 Tracey putting the string through for the hanger and the feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment